Heart Burner - White
H - 11cm
D - 10cm
Enjoying your wax melts safely
Using a wax melt is as simple as lighting a scented candle. With the proper equipment and a scent of your choosing, you’ll be enjoying your melts in no time.
Setting up your burner:
The first step to enjoying your wax melts is to buy yourself a wax melter. Warmers/melters are available in many shapes and sizes and are usually designed to add a bit of attractive décor to your home. Take your pick of a tea light burner, to place on your mantle piece or coffee table, or opt for a purpose-made electric warmer for an easy-to-use option.
You can choose between electric, light bulb and tea light wax warmers. The most popular option with most wax melt lovers is a tea light burner; however, if you'd rather not have open flames in your home, you could go for an electric burner, which uses either a small light bulb or a hot plate to heat the wax.
It’s important to thoroughly read the instructions that come with your new wax melter. You’ll want to know exactly how to use it properly and make sure you don’t cause any hazardous situations. Read the instructions to find out how to turn on the wax warmer if it’s electric-powered or how to use a tea light candle with a flame wax burner.
You should also use the instructions to set up your wax warmer for its first use. Be sure to clean out the wax bowl or included wax liner before placing a wax melt inside. Assemble any pieces that aren’t attached to each other. If the unit has a light bulb, remember to remove the plastic cover. If the unit is powered by a tea light candle, place the candle inside and make sure that there is no dust in the chamber.
3. Time to find your new favourite scent!
Now that you're fully set up and know how to use your burner, you can start melting your wax! Take your melt (or a section of your snap bar) and place it into the well of your warmer. (For safety and quality, never add anything else to the melter after you add the wax.)
Starting up your warmer:
Follow the manufacturer's instructions which should be included with your burner. With tea light burners, you'll often find the booklet on the base of your burner (remove this before use to ensure your burner stands stable and the paper doesn't burn and cause a fire). If the warmer is electric, plug it in and turn it on with the dial or switch. Make sure that the cord isn’t resting against any part of the wax warmer that may become hot during use. If it’s warmed with a tea light candle, light the candle and place it in the chamber underneath the wax bowl. Make sure that your wax warmer is placed on a surface that isn’t flammable and is kept clear of all flammable materials.
If there is no timer integrated in your burner, set a timer to remind yourself to turn the wax melter off. Always avoid moving the warmer when the wax inside is melted; hot wax will burn your skin and stain your clothes/furniture/surfaces. Please always check on the melter regularly during use to ensure that the wax isn’t overflowing.
Enjoy the fresh aroma of Beacons' Melts in your home! Often times, you will become accustomed to certain scents, so make sure you always have a new scent to hand. Please enjoy your wax safely, and always remember to turn your melter off after a maximum of 4 hours use.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
• The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 21 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging, or original packaging should be included.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. (Please email for a return verification ID/RVID)
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit 1-5 business days, depending on your card issuer's policies.