Sizzling Salts - 150g
Simmering salts can be used in the same way as wax melts; they are placed into a burner or electric wax warmer and release a beautiful scent which fills the room. These salts can also be placed into a bowl or organza bag and left in a room for a more subtle scent.
Sizzlers are a safer,cleaner and more affordable alternative to traditional wax products. They require no water and they don't melt so they're easy to clean.
We reccomend placing a spoonful of granules into a burner and replace them when you no longer notice their scent.
They can also be used as sock drawer/closet freshners by hanging an organza bag full in the cupboard or placing into a drawer. The possibilities are endless with a little bag of these magic salts!
(Not for human consumption. Not suitable for bathing. Please follow safety instructions enclosed before using this product.)
To enjoy your product safely
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
• The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.